How to create a custom quote
Production Turnaround Policy
- Status of Order
- Turnaround Policy
- Track Your Package
- About Tracking Shipments
- About Missing Tracking Information
- Shipping Carrier Contacts
- Tracking Doesn't Match Carrier's Website
Tracking information won't always be available
Below are some reasons why your tracking information is not available:
- The first package scan is sometimes upon arrival at a regional carrier hub near the package destination. This is common place when shipping volume is higher than usual and packages are processed in large quantities. Before the first scan, the carrier may not show receipt of the package.
- The first package scan sometimes is not available until delivery.
- Some shipments, I.E. International Shipping, are not trackable.
About Orders That Can't Be Changed
Changes or modifications are not available on orders that have shipped.
If the package will not reach you because of an incorrect address, it will be returned to us as undeliverable and you will need to provide a correct address and pay for shipping.
You can find tracking information in your My Profile / Order Details
Tracking within your profile.
If tracking on your order is available, you can track your package inside your profile on the specific order's detail page. The shipping method, tracking number and carrier for your package will be listed in your profile and in your shipment notification e-mail. If you need to contact the carrier, you can find contact information by going to the carriers website.
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us we will hold your package for up to
Orders that are returned to us as undeliverable are not able to be re-shipped until payment has been made for shipping services again. If you would like to claim your packages that are listed you will have 15 calendar days to retrieve said materials. If more than 15 calendar days elapses the order is considered abandoned and WePrint4Cheap.com has the right to discard materials, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
If you suspect your order cannot be delivered due to address issues and / or you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 1 week from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
Cancelled orders require compensation for incurred costs and related obligations at the time of cancellation
Due to the speed of our turnaround and production process, you are unable to cancel a job once you place your order. We ALWAYS recommend that you verify your order thoroughly before placing your order.
If a refund is issued for any reason it can take up to 12 days for the funds to be released back to your account, we have no control over this process and it cannot be expedited.
How to change my order information
If you need to make a change to your order please do NOT place another order we can make the changes for you. Please fill out the callback form below IMMEDIATELY and choose the change an order checkbox to notify us that you need to make a change to the order(s) details. Due to the speed of our turnaround and production process, we recommend that you verify your order thoroughly before placing your order.
When placing your order make sure that the Card Number, Expiration Date, and Billing Address are correct
In the event that one of these are input incorrectly your bank will put a Pending Charge on your bill but this is not an approval. Once a Non-Approved Pending Charge is populated on your Credit Card Statement it can take a number of days to be released. This is not something that we can change and you will have to contact your bank to find out more details on their Pending Charge release policy.
Damaged or Defective Items PolicyWhat to do if your item(s) are damaged or contain defects.
WePrint4Cheap.com is not responsible for delays and/or damage incurred during shipping. Title for finished work passes to the customer upon delivery to the carrier at shipping point; or upon mailing of invoices for the finished work or its segments, whichever comes first. If the "pickup" option is selected when the order is originally placed you will have 15 calendar days to retrieve materials. If more than 15 calendar days elapses the order is considered abandoned and WePrint4Cheap.com has the right to discard materials, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Claims for defects, damages, or shortages must be made by the client in writing no later than 10 calendar days after delivery. If no such claim is made, WePrint4Cheap.com and the client will understand that the job has been accepted. By accepting the job, the client acknowledges that WePrint4Cheap.com's performance has fully satisfied all terms, conditions and specifications. Any disputes on products or services purchased by your credit card authorization from WePrint4Cheap.com shall be dealt with between the customer and WePrint4Cheap.com.
Find a Missing Package That Shows as DeliveredWhat to do if your package shows as delivered but you can't find it.
- Verify that the shipping address on the order is correct
- Look for a attempt of delivery notice from the carrier
- Look around the area of the delivery location for your package
- See if a neighbor or someone else else accepted the delivery on your behalf
- Just wait 24 hours - packages sometimes show up as delivered while still in transit
Note: If you think your package has been stolen, please contact us.
Reasons for Undeliverable Packages
- Your Package is too big for a P.O. Box.
- Some items are too big to ship to a P.O. Box we require that you always ship to a physical address.
- Invalid / Incorrect Address.
- If the shipping address you provided is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the delivery service.
- Carrier Does Not Deliver to the Address.
- The U.S. Postal Service and other carriers do not deliver to some addresses.
- Restricted by the Department of State.
- Many items can be shipped to DOS addresses, however in some cases they cannot be and will be returned as a result. For a complete list of shipping restrictions at a specific DOS address, please contact the DOS facilities staff at that location.
- Address Format.
- If an address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to your address.
- Other Address Problems.
- If the order is being shipped to a prison, there may be delivery restrictions associated with the items or shippers. These restrictions are determined by the penitentiary and may vary.
- Failed Delivery Attempts.
- A majority of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. Packages containing over $1300 of value will always require a signature; otherwise, it is usually up to the particular driver's discretion to determine whether a signature needs to be required. After three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
- Damaged During Transit.
- If a package is damaged on its way to you, the carrier may return it to us prior to attempting delivery.
- Refused by Recipient.
- If a recipient refuses the package, they may believe it was sent to them in error and the package will be returned to us..
Replace Missing Packaging SlipYou can print an invoice for your package if the packing slip is missing.
- Go to Your Profile
- Click Orders / Jobs on the left nav
- Apply the date range for your order then click filter.
- After scrolling to find the order, click the job number of your order / job to view the order details.
- Click the "Print Invoice" button in the top right to print your invoice.
If you need a receipt for your order, you can always print one in Your Account.
We have contact information for the following carriersImportant: Sometimes big national carriers use local regional carriers to deliver your package. When this occurs, your tracking information may not be accurate on the national carrier website.
|Tracking Information||Contact Information|
|A1 Courier Services||Phone: 1-800-821-3641, Option 2|
|ABF Freight System Inc.||Phone: 1-800-610-5544|
|Air Canada||Phone: 1-800-387-4865|
|CEVA Logistics||Phone: 1-800-592-7489 (6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT)|
|DB Schenker||Phone: 1-877-280-4573|
|Delta Cargo||Phone: 1-800-352-2746|
|DHL Express||Phone: 1-800-225-5345|
|Landmark Global||Phone: 519-737-9101|
|Menlo Worldwide/UPS Supply Chain Solutions||Phone: 1-800-443-6379|
|OnTrac||Phone: 1-800-334-5000, Extension 4200|
|Parcel Pool||Phone: 1-877-727-2354|
|Southwest Cargo||Phone: 1-800-533-1222|
|United Cargo||Phone: 1-800-822-2746|
|US Airways Cargo||Phone: 1-888-300-0099|
|U.S. Postal Service||Phone: 1-800-222-1811|
Note: If you have feedback about your experience with one of our carriers, please contact customer service.
Tracking Doesn't Match Carrier's Website
It's common place to see variations in the tracking information listed in Your Profile and the details on a carrier's website. Every carrier uses their own terminology to indicate different shipment states.
Here are a few examples:
|Carrier Tracking Says||WePrint4Cheap.com Tracking Says||What It Means|
|UPS: "A UPS shipping label has been created"||Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit||The shipment has left the WePrint4Cheap.com or merchant fulfillment center.|
|USPS: "Notice left"||Delivery Attempted||A delivery attempt was made for your package.|
|UPS: "Same Day Will Call"||Available for pickup||The package is available for pickup at the carrier's facility.|
Turnaround PolicyPurchasing non-standard upgraded turnaround should NOT be construed as a guarantee and does not apply to any additional production.
Additional production includes, but is not limited to folding, scoring, perforating, die-cutting and drilling. (please see section 23., sub category a. for more information on when printing occurs.
Print turnaround times displayed on the price calculator page are only estimates. At WePrint4Cheap.com's discretion, if a job does not ship by the estimated turnaround, WePrint4Cheap.com may issue a store credit towards the customer's next order, but the customer must request this credit. The amount of the credit is at the discretion of WePrint4Cheap.com. Resellers do not qualify for store credit. Exceptions to the issuance of store credit include, but are not limited to equipment failure/power outages, 3rd party shipping errors and "acts of god".
Issues Uploading Artwork
If when placing your order you have an issue on the Art Upload page simply login to your Customer Profile and click on Orders/Jobs
Once you have located the correct order and/or job please click the upload icon under Upload Files and begin to upload files to that specific job. DO NOT re-order this job simply because you are unable to upload your files. This order has already been purchased and charged, this will result in a duplicate order.